If you cannot attend a home football game, you may transfer your ticket to another USC student who is not already a season-ticket holder. Transfers can be accepted by current USC students only. It is your responsibility to verify that the other student is enrolled and not already a season ticket holder.
Student ticket transfer are available two weeks prior to the specific game kickoff.
Please note that once you transfer your ticket, you will not be able to use it for admission at the gate on game day.
To transfer a student ticket
- Log in to the USC Ticket Office site
- Click on “transfer tickets.”
- Choose the game you wish to transfer.
- Enter the USC email of the student you wish to transfer to.
To accept a transfer
- Click on the link received in your USC email.
- Complete the “checkout” process by logging into your student account.
- You will receive an email when the process is complete.
- Transfer tickets are sent via email, you will have to download your ticket, and add it to your mobile wallet.